Oct 6, 2007

Cervical Positions

I am at 14 dpo today. I have some spotting when checked internally this morning after activity, but none now. My temps are still high. My cervix has opened during the course of the day, although it is still high. Looks like it is the beginning of another cycle.

  • Beginning of cycle – during menses – cervix will be low and hard and feel like the tip of your nose. It will be slightly open.
  • After the Menstrual Period is over – the cervix will be low and hard and closed.
  • As Ovulation approaches – The cervix will start to rise and begin to feel softer.
  • During Ovulation – Remember the initials SHOW. Your cervix will be Soft, High, Open and Wet. The cervix will feel similar to your lips.
  • After Ovulation – The cervix will drop low and be firm once again like the tip of your nose.
  • If pregnancy has been achieved then the cervix will usually shift up and stay closed.
source: fertilityhelper.net



1 comment:

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

I ma so sorry for the loss of your unborn precious little boy Michael... I have an angel in Heaven too Charlotte @ 26 weeks , 3 years ago.
I hope all your baby dreams come true again very soon.